Helping You to Create Positive Thoughts and Behaviors

What is Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy?

 

 

    Hypnosis is a form of guided meditation. It is a natural, heightened state of awareness that works directly with the subconscious mind, allowing us to make positive changes and become the best possible versions of ourselves. Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective and safest tools that can be used to release the mental and emotional blocks that keep us from achieving our goals and creating the life we want. Countless numbers of people have changed their lives for the better. You can too!

     Researchers have determined that the conscious mind – the part that is accessible during waking hours and guides will power, decision making, analyzing and problem solving uses only 12% of our total mind. The other 88% is the subconscious mind, where all our genetic heritage, body functions, habits, memories, intuition, associations and emotions are stored.

     Using Hypnotherapy to explore the subconscious mind can help eliminate negative behavior that may be holding you back from attaining a healthier happier you. You can reprogram the negative feelings and replace them with positive life enhancing feelings once you identify the issues causing them.

 

 


Benefits of Hypnosis

 

              -Improve Relationships
              -Stress Management
              -Smoking Cessation
              -Weight loss and Management
              -Reduce or eliminate Chronic Pain
              -Release Anxiety and Depression
              -Eliminate Fears and Phobias
              -Coping with Loss
              -Panic Attacks
              -Public Speaking

              -Build self-confidence
              -Treating Insomnia
              -Achieve deep Relaxation
              -Identify and overcome Childhood Issues
              -Recover buried Memories
              -Achieve Life Goals
              -Developing Focus

              -Fears and Phobias
              -Past Life Regression
              -Prosperity

 


Using Hypnotherapy to Eliminate Negative Behaviors

At Healthy Image of Los Angeles, California, master hypnotherapist Julia Vassina uses hypnotherapy
to help eliminate negative behaviors and thoughts and replaces them with wanted ones. It is a safe
and effective tool that can be used to release mental and emotional blocks that keep us
from achieving our goals and creating the life we want.